So far the amount of money that you have spent on climate and environmental control for the upcoming graduation party dwarfs the amount of money that you have spent on food, drinks, and decorations. Yesterday, for instance, the morning started sunny and hot before the temperatures dropped 20 degrees. Within a few minutes of the colder weather arriving the clouds moved in and nearly one and a quarter inches of rain fell in just less than 20 minutes. Once the rain fell the wind picked up, but luckily there was no hail.
After watching the weather fly though yesterday your husband woke up worried about what would happen to your daughter’s party if the same thing happens next Friday. As a result, your husband got up this morning and went to one of the big box retail stores and purchased four tower fans and three bug zappers. He also reserved three propane heater rentals: one for the garage, one for the backyard tents, and one for the back patio. He is not opening any of the purchased items and plans to return anything that does not get opened.
Spring Graduation Season Can Bring Absolutely Any Kind of Weather
From portable air conditioner rentals to temporary heating options, there are many big ticket items that can help you get ready for your family’s high school or college graduation. Propane heater rentals can make an outdoor garage space feel nice and toasty and a rental air conditioners or tower fans can keep cool air moving in a rented tent space or patio area.
Whether you are looking for temporary cooling options or considering the need for rental heaters, it is often important to make your purchases or reservations as early as possible. If you do not you can find yourself scrambling at the last minute to make certain that you are ready to host your guests no matter what the weather does.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the many reasons it is important to keep environments as comfortable as possible:
- Productivity levels are highest at a temperature of 71.6 degrees, according to a study by Cornell University.
- Demand controlled ventilation is mandatory in spaces larger than 500 square that is typically used for a space used by an average of 25 people. It is also needed for any space that is more than 1,000 square feet.
- Hypothermia occurs when the internal temperature of the body drops below 95 degrees.
- With heat cramps being the mildest and heat stroke being the most extreme, heat exhaustion is the third kind of heat related syndrome.
- Arelative humidity measuring less than 50% can help remove indoor allergens, according to the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology.
- Improving indoor air quality may help increase workplace performance and productivity by 6% to 9%, according to research by the National Center for Biotechnology Information.
Propane heater rentals offer solutions to both residential and commercial settings. Although the weather is not always predictable, there are many products that can help you prepare for anything. And while none of these heating and cooling options are as fun to purchase as the food and decorations for a party, it is important to make sure that you have planned for all of the possible weather options.
You must be logged in to post a comment.